- Meeting a poorly pal.
It was just the best! To have been chatting online and texting someone for so long and then finally there they are stood on your doorstep! And they understand absolutely!
- JustGiving Award nomination
- Blue Sunday
- Old and new friendships in general – I was reunited with an old school friend this year and it felt like no time had passed whatsoever!
- Countless lovely messages, tweets, and comments about my blog and my awareness efforts
- Having the physical strength to allow my hair to grow and being able to wash and brush it myself
- Seeing things through their eyes – a couple of my old housemates noticed little things that I had missed. I didn’t need to put my feet up on a chair while sitting in a coffee shop like I’d had to before! And I’m apparently much more expressive with my hands when I’m talking! My hands rarely lie limb in a claw-like position on my lap.
- The online community – the ultimate high!
|We lost Our Allan suddenly and unexpectedly in August, just shy of his 60th birthday. I’m sure he would LOVE that we keep using his Princess photos when we talk about him!|
- Dining Room Days – life is full of surprises but I wasn’t expecting this one so ‘far’ into my recovery journey. Curse those stairs!
So here’s to a happy 2015 for us all. We may not get a healthy one but here’s hoping it turns out to be at least a tiny bit healthier than this one.