Hello and welcome to M.E. myself and I, where you’ll find snippets, highlights and a big old dose of reality as I continue to navigate life in the slow lane with an invisible, chronic illness.
This is also the home of ‘Blue Sunday’, the Tea Party For M.E. – a fundraising event I started in 2013 to raise money and awareness.
My Latest Posts
- Don’t empty the tank!I know I’ve said it before but I just want to remind you that: No one should ever use up their entire daily supply ofContinue reading “Don’t empty the tank!”
- The Return of The Adventures of Anna RedshawWell I said I was working on saying Yes to Almost-Anna-Friendly suggestions… So here I start. Endeavouring to say Yes despite the fear (and knowledge)Continue reading “The Return of The Adventures of Anna Redshaw”
- FearFear is hard to talk about here. There’s a brigade of ‘hashtag inspirational’ people who I have witnessed ridiculing others for bravely admitting there areContinue reading “Fear”
- No quick fixThe things I am feeling low about are not things that can be easily fixed. For example, feeling sad that I haven’t had a shower,Continue reading “No quick fix”
- But you don’t look sick…The “But you don’t look sick” thing has never really bothered me before. I’ve taken it as a compliment really. I think I’m in theContinue reading “But you don’t look sick…”