Hello and welcome to M.E. myself and I, where you’ll find snippets, highlights and a big old dose of reality as I continue to navigate life in the slow lane with an invisible, chronic illness.
This is also the home of ‘Blue Sunday’, the Tea Party For M.E. – a fundraising event I started in 2013 to raise money and awareness.
Anna Redshaw 💙
My Latest Posts
- Doing less gives me moreDoing less gives me more. Mr Tree Surgeon and I were chatting recently about how I’m doing ‘okay’ at the moment. And we realised thatContinue reading “Doing less gives me more”
- 12 years12 cakes for 12 years of M.E. It’s that time of year again! When I treat myself to an M.E. Anniversary cake to mark anotherContinue reading “12 years”
- PhoenixTwo years ago, in September 2020, I woke up one day to find I had plummeted back into Severe M.E. For quite a few years,Continue reading “Phoenix”
- Second-guessing ourselvesHi to anyone else who has been conditioned to feel like an absolute fraud for being well enough to do A Thing. My mind doesn’tContinue reading “Second-guessing ourselves”
- Spinning The Grief WheelFull health isn’t the end goal for me. The goal for me, the same goal I’ve had for a long time now, is to beContinue reading “Spinning The Grief Wheel”