Hello and welcome to M.E. myself and I, where you’ll find snippets, highlights and a big old dose of reality as I continue to navigate life in the slow lane with an invisible, chronic illness.
This is also the home of ‘Blue Sunday’, the Tea Party For M.E. – a fundraising event I started in 2013 to raise money and awareness.
My Latest Posts
- ‘Cheers’ to 11 years!Today marks 11 years since my first medical appointment to begin investigations into what was happening to my body. Living with #ME/CFS for any lengthContinue reading “‘Cheers’ to 11 years!”
- A different kind of progressThe progress I have made cannot be measured in how far I can walk, or how long I can be out of bed for. Well,Continue reading “A different kind of progress”
- A breath of fresh (sea) airI got to the seaside. And! I put my feet in the sea more than once! At the end of August I went on myContinue reading “A breath of fresh (sea) air”
- Not so NICEIf you’re new to the ME/CFS community, it may be increasingly apparent that we aren’t treated all that well (no pun intended!) This week weContinue reading “Not so NICE”
- It is you who deserves better mostIf, like I sometimes do, you wish your partner/parent had better than your illhealth allows, please remember that the person who deserves better most is,Continue reading “It is you who deserves better most”