Hello and welcome to M.E. myself and I, where you’ll find snippets, highlights and a big old dose of reality as I continue to navigate life in the slow lane with an invisible, chronic illness.
This is also the home of ‘Blue Sunday’, the Tea Party For M.E. – a fundraising event I started in 2013 to raise money and awareness.
My Latest Posts
- “I don’t know how you stay so happy!”I am mostly surrounded by people who do not have health issues. To some of them, I’m a strange creature who rarely moans or isContinue reading ““I don’t know how you stay so happy!””
- WEGO Health Award nominationsYour unwashed, unfiltered, dishevelled & pyjama-clad pal would just like to say thank you to everyone who nominated or endorsed me for a WEGO HealthContinue reading “WEGO Health Award nominations”
- Bookworm on hiatusI think we’re exceptional when it comes to adapting and moulding some kind of life around the restrictions our illhealth places upon us. I reallyContinue reading “Bookworm on hiatus”
- Taking stockLife has been going at about 20mph since the Tea Party For M.E. on 16th May. And let me tell you, that is FAR tooContinue reading “Taking stock”
- New normalI’ve been thinking a lot about this. The goal posts were moved by August’s relapse. And then they moved again in January as the severityContinue reading “New normal”